Lana M. Shearer
Toll Free: 866-860-2447
Ms. Shearer, a native of Northern California, spent her childhood in Linden, California and moved to Sacramento California in 1990 to attend California State University, Sacramento. She graduated with honors in 1992 earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice. Ms. Shearer earned her Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 1998. Prior to Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP, Ms. Shearer practiced in the areas of family law, insurance defense, land use, and employment law. Finding her true passion was family law, Ms. Shearer decided to concentrate solely on family law and joined Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP.
Ms. Shearer regularly attends trainings and seminars covering diverse topics in family law in order to stay current with recent developments.
A member of the California Bar, she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (federal court).
- Associate in Arts, San Joaquin Delta Jr. College, Stockton, California
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, California State University, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, California
- Admitted to the State Bar of California
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Member of the State Bar of California and its Family Law Section
- Member of the Sacramento County Bar Association and its Family Law Section
McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California - Juris DoctorSan Joaquin Delta Jr.
College, Stockton, California - A.A.California State University, Sacramento, California - B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California and its Family Law Section - Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association and its Family Law Section -Member
* The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization